This was my first actual outfit I’d ever put together in this game, and I still wear it from time to time on my main (who is pictured here, coincidentally), especially when doing Mirkwood reputation repeatables. She just looks like she really belongs in Mirkwood when she wears this, where she was born. Ahh, good times.
Again, this was a simple outfit to put together. I promise I’ll put some more complicated designs up here shortly. Just one more piece, and I’ll have my main’s dream outfit to brag about! So anyway, this get up was always planned to go along with Mirkwood — a dark, foggy region of Middle Earth — so obviously, I went for a black theme. It started off with just a plain hooded cloak from the outfitter that I’d dyed black, but then I realized just how many crows lurked in the depths of the forest. So, I went and got the raven-themed accessory set from the Fall Festival to replace the cloak. I didn’t need to dye them since they already matched the outfit quite well. The boots were a coincidence; I got them from a quest in Moria, and loved how well they matched the outfit when I tried them out.
If you want details on how to achieve any of the items mentioned below, please go to lotro-wiki.com and do a quick search there. Nine times out of ten, they will have everything you need to know! If they don’t, simply post a comment and I’ll be sure to answer you.
- Head: Raven Festival Mask, no dye (festival barter item)
- Shoulders: Rough Cloth Shoulder Guards, dyed violet (tier1 crafted item)
- Back: Cloak of the Raven, no dye (festival barter item)
- Chest: Elven Leather Jacket, dyed black (rivendell medium armoursmith)
- Hands: Elven Leather Gauntlets, dyed black (rivendell medium armoursmith)
- Legs: Elven Leather Leggings, dyed black (rivendell medium armoursmith)
- Feet: Tracker’s Boots, dyed black (quest reward item)
- Mount: Prized Mathom Society Horse (shire reputation steed)