Sorry for the delay in posting another entry! Well, this outfit wasn’t entirely inspired by the recent treasure hunt, however coincidentally it seems to fit the mood quite well, so I thought I would post it up before the event ends.
(this sentence may contain spoilers) Did I mention how incredibly, and surprisingly, fun it was to be a prisoner of Isengard? That has got to be my favorite part of the epic story thus far. Those orcs were nicer than I imagined they would be, even if they did have me cleaning up slop in the kitchen. Not to mention it gave some pretty rockin’ cosmetic items for me to use up here. I don’t know why this outfit is so appealing to me, but it’s one of my absolute favorites to wear now.
If you want details on how to achieve any of the items mentioned below, please go to lotro-wiki.com and do a quick search there. Nine times out of ten, they will have everything you need to know! If they don’t, simply post a comment and I’ll be sure to answer you.
- Shoulders: Hill-man’s Cracked Leather Shoulder-guards, no dye (quest reward item)
- Back: Cloak of the Rescuer, no dye (quest reward item)
- Chest: Isengard Prisoner Shirt, no dye (quest reward item)
- Hands: Hill-man’s Cracked Leather Gauntlets, no dye (quest reward item)
- Legs: Isengard Prisoner Leggings, no dye (quest reward item)
- Feet: Reinforced Leather Dunlending Boots, no dye (quest reward item)
- Mount: Treasure Laden Horse (treasure hunt steed)